Apple iPhone 13 Launch Date, Price and Colour In India
Apple Event on September 14
Apple has announced a new September event called California Streaming. At the event on September 14, the company is likely to announce new iPhone 13 models.
Apple’s new iPhone 13 is highly likely to debut on September 14, and you may be able to buy the phone soon after that. The company has confirmed its next launch for that date, and we’ve been hard at work rounding up and cutting through the key new iPhone leaks.
Apple introduces iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini, delivering breakthrough camera innovations and a powerhouse chip with an impressive leap in battery life.
The very first iPhone 13 rumours sprung up long before Apple CEO Tim Cook had unveiled the iPhone 12, back in 2020. As it stands, we’ve seen what appears to be an iPhone 13 Pro Max dummy unit and heard credible rumours of a pro-focussed camera. Other sources point to a buttonless design and seem to confirm that the 2021
iPhone will be called ‘iPhone 13‘, while Apple has also mentioned four new iPhone devices in a patent while referring to the iPhone 12 range as “legacy devices”.
So, what’s the iPhone 13 release date?
How many cameras will it have? Will Apple bundle the new iPhone with the upcoming AirPods 3 wireless earbuds? And will it support Apple Music Lossless? All valid questions. Grab a coffee, put your phone on silent and prepare for an exciting first look at the rumoured iPhone 13 specs, features and pricing…
- iPhone 13 release date: September 14 is likely when we’ll hear about the iPhone 13. Apple is hosting an event on that date, and it’s almost certain to be the day we hear about any new devices.
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro: Max colour and storage options have been spotted on an e-commerce website ahead of the September 14th Apple launch event.
- iPhone 13 price: Expect a similar price to the iPhone 12 range, with one leak suggesting it’ll be exactly the same. The iPhone 12 mini – the cheapest of 2020’s iPhones – started at $699 / £699 / AU$1,199 while the iPhone 12 Pro Max cost $1,099 / £1,099 / AU$1,849. That said, there is some evidence the price could increase a bit.
iPhone 13 Specifications:
- OLED Retina Display, Notch Design
The iPhone 13 gets a 6.2-inch OLED Retina display with 1170×2532 pixels resolution. The screen features scratch-resistant glass and an oleophobic coating. The display offers a pixel density of 450 PPI. The phone has a dual front notch which houses the front camera and other sensors.
- Bionic Processor, Dual Rear Camera
The iPhone 13 comes powered by the Hexa-core Apple A14 Bionic processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. The phone runs on the iOS 14 operating system and it has Apple GPU. The iPhone 13 comes with dual rear cameras that include a 13MP primary sensor and a 13MP ultrawide sensor. On the front, the phone has a 13MP camera for selfies and a Face ID.
The new entry-level capacity of 128GB for double the storage, as well as 256GB and 512GB capacities.
- Battery, Fast Charging, Connectivity
Apple iPhone 13 packs a 3,825mAh battery that supports wired fast charging via lightning port and wireless charging. For connectivity, the phone offers 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, and GPS with GLONASS + QZSS.
For more details on what to expect from the iPhone 13, be sure to check out our full guide right here