- Perhaps once a day, but there are people who go to gym twice a day.
- May be 4 times a week, but there are people who go to gym 6 days a week.
- How about 1 hour gym everyday, but there are people who workout for 2 hours everyday.
- How about skipping weekends, but there are people who never miss weekend workouts.
- Can I go in the morning, but there are people who go in the evening.
There are so many questions around the similar lines, but I suggest figure out what works best for you and how much time you can dedicate.
- If you’re a morning person then hit the gym in the morning.
- If you start your work early then do workout in the evening.
- If you can spend 30 minutes everyday then go for it because its better than 0 minutes. Isn’t it.
When it comes to lifestyle modification, do what makes your life easy and better. Don’t pick up something that you cant do it 7 days a week.
Alright, now let’s talk about the optimum duration. Based on your current lifestyle and your goals, you can pick your workout regime. Some people enjoy bro splits, and there is nothing wrong with it but you’ll need patience.
A bare minimum of 3 days a week workout plan with full body exercises can be a good starting point if you’re a beginner and as you progress you can change your workout regime with a new plan.
Credit To: Mitsology